1.- IDENTIFICATION OF THE HOLDER
www.residenciesitaca.es/arenys/ is a domain owned by CAL TEI, S.L. domiciled in Pompeu Fabra, 48 – 08350 ARENYS DE MAR (Barcelona) B60439049, registered in the Mercantile Registry of the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, in Volume 26628, Folio 122, Page Number B-104647 and email address firstname.lastname@example.org
2.- DATA PROTECTION
CAL TEI, S.L. is responsible for the treatment of personal data of the user and informs you that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on data protection and in accordance with current regulations of the information society, so it is provided The following treatment information:
End of the treatment: maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
- Submission of commercial advertising communications, provided that it has been previously authorized, by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by CAL TEI, S.L. and related to their products and services, or to their collaborators or suppliers with whom they have reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Conduct statistical studies
- Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to him.
- Forward the newsletter on the website.
- If you present your CV to our company electronically and / or via a web form, your data will be treated confidentially and for the exclusive purpose of processing your application. The data transmission will take place in an encrypted form. In case of any change in your data, please inform us in writing as soon as possible, in order to keep your data properly updated.
Data conservation criteria: they will be kept while there is a mutual interest to maintain the end of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for this purpose, they will be eliminated with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymisation of the data or the total destruction of the data. same.
Recipients of the data: Except legal obligation, CAL TEI, SL informs and expressly guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever they make any kind of personal data transfer, the express, informed and unequivocal consent by Users.
International Transfers: International data transfers are not made to third countries outside the European Union.
Rights that assist the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to your treatment.
- Right to file a claim with the control authority (agpd.es) if it considers that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
- You can revoke at any time the consent given to the receipt of commercial communications, sending your request to the email email@example.com
Contact information to exercise your rights:
- Postal address: Pompeu Fabra, 48 – 08350 ARENYS DE MAR (Barcelona)
- Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary to meet your request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to CAL TEI, S.L. They are true and are responsible for communicating any modification of them.
All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In case all the data are not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
3.- SECURITY MEASURES
CAL TEI, S.L. is complying with current regulations on data protection, and states that the data is treated in a lawful, fair and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
CAL TEI, S.L. guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by current legislation on data protection, in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
4.- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The website, including but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, the designs, logos, text and / or graphics, are the property of CAL TEI, S.L. or, if it is the case, it has a license or express authorization on the part of the authors. All the contents of the website are duly protected by the rules of intellectual and industrial property, as well as registered in the corresponding public registers.
Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing, requires in any case prior written authorization by CAL TEI, SL Any use not previously authorized is considered a breach serious intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The designs, logos, text and / or graphics other than CAL TEI, S.L. and that they may appear on the website, belong to their respective owners, and are themselves responsible for any possible controversy that may arise regarding them.
CAL TEI, S.L. recognizes in favor of its owners the corresponding rights of intellectual and industrial property, not implying their mere mention or appearance on the website the existence of rights or any responsibility on them, nor endorsement, sponsorship recommendation by the same.
To make any kind of observation regarding possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as any of the contents of the website, you can do so through the email email@example.com
5.- EXEMPTION FROM RESPONSIBILITIES
CAL TEI, S.L. You are exempt from any type of liability derived from the information published on your website provided that this information has been manipulated or introduced by a third party.
From the website, it is possible that it is redirected to content from third-party websites. Since CAL TEI, S.L. can not always control the contents entered by third parties on their respective websites, does not assume any responsibility for such content. In any case, proceed to the immediate withdrawal of any content that may contravene national or international legislation, morality or public order, proceeding to the immediate removal of the redirection to said website, bringing to the attention of the competent authorities the content in question.
CAL TEI, S.L. is not responsible for the information and stored content, by way of example, but not limiting, in forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently on the website of CAL TEI, SL However, and in compliance with the provisions of current regulations of the Information Society, it is made available to all users, authorities and security forces, actively collaborating in the withdrawal or in your case, blockage of all content that may affect or contravene national or international legislation, the rights of third parties or morality and public order. In the event that the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be susceptible to this classification, please notify the website administrator immediately.
This website has been reviewed and tested to work properly. In principle, the correct operation can be guaranteed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, CAL TEI, S.L. does not rule out the possibility of certain programming errors, or that occur causes of force majeure, natural disasters, strikes or similar circumstances that make it impossible to access the website.
The website’s servers can automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is registered in a properly registered server activity file that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain only statistical measurements that allow knowing the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to web servers, the order of visits, the access point, etc.
6.- BLOG BEHAVIOR STANDARDS
CAL TEI, S.L. Thank you for your interest in making use of our participation channels. The comments are a way of participation for all users of this medium.
If you want to participate in our blogs, you will have to accept these rules:
1.- Responsibility of the User. By participating in the web blogs, you are solely responsible for the messages that are disseminated through them, guaranteeing CAL TEI, S.L.the total indemnity against any claim that may arise for such concepts.
In the event that the messages contain material protected by intellectual or industrial property rights, the user guarantees that he is the owner or has the authorization of the owner to spread it in the Blogs.
And CAL TEI, S.L is exempt from any third party claim that may arise for such concepts.
- The user must, before publishing a message, choose the appropriate blog. Those messages that do not conform to the theme of the blog may be eliminated. It is strictly forbidden to publish promotions and links of commercial offers, advertising, promotional material, chain letters or any direct or indirect promotional activity or any other type of comment that does not conform to the normal development of blog topics.
- The user must respect the other users. The user must be tolerant and respectful of the messages and opinions of other users. Any messages that may be considered harmful to the rights of third parties or that attempt against the peaceful development of blogs may be suppressed.
- CAL TEI, S.L. reserves the right to reproduce, modify, or disseminate the messages published in the blogs of the web in accordance with the terms and convenient means without corresponding the user any compensation.
- CAL TEI, S.L. is not responsible for what is published in the web blogs or guarantee the veracity or accuracy of any information published in them. The responsibility for its content corresponds to the sender of the messages or information.
- CAL TEI, S.L. does not guarantee the availability or continuity of the service of blogs on the web, being able to modify it, suspend it or delete it from the web without previous notice, at any time.
- In the event that a user may be affected by illegal actions, or detect a misuse of web blogs by other users, you may inform CAL TEI, SL, through email litacaarenys @ residenciesitaca.es, indicating in the reference of the subject “moderation of blogs”, so that CAL TEI, SL can moderate or eliminate them.
- The user will keep CAL TEI, S.L. against any claim that may be presented by the messages that the user has disseminated in the blogs or by any other conduct linked to or derived from the use by the user of the blogs on the web.
7.- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION